哥哥长大想当一名科学家英语

应该用growes

1make the greatest efforts to do sth

2doing its utmost to do sth

3make every effort to do sth

梦想,是一种不显山石露水的执著;是一种不惧风不畏雨的坚忍;是一种不图名不图利的忠诚。我整理了有关梦想的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

 有关梦想的英语对话篇一

 John, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?

 约翰,你小的时候有过什么梦想吗?

 Of course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when I grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.

当然有了,我曾梦想长大后做一名飞行员。不过遗憾的是,我没有实现儿时的梦想。

 I had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a mon office clerk.

 我也是如此,我小的时候曾梦想做一名伟大的科学家,但现在却只是一个普通办公职员。

 Okay, forget about that. S, do you have some practical dreams at present?

 好了,忘记这些吧。对了,史蒂文,你目前有什么实际的梦想吗?

 I do. And now I'm working hard to learn English, and I want to be an interpreter some day.

 有,现在我在努力学习英文,我想成为一名翻译。

 You're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.

 嗯,你是大有前途的。追逐你的梦想,永不放弃。

 Thanks, I will.

 谢谢,我会的!

 有关梦想的英语对话篇二

 Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

 安妮, 你梦想中的房子是什么样的?

 Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

 我希望有一套在上海市中心的现代公寓,那样我就可以天天逛街了。

 Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

 上海啊!但我觉得大城市并不是个好住处。

 Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

 为什么?你不喜欢大城市啊?

 Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

 恩。住在大城市压力很大,还有噪音和空气污染,就是说永远不会很安宁。

 Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

 那你梦想中的房子又是什么样的?

 Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

 我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花草树木的大花园。

 Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

 听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是普通的房子。

 Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

 对啊,我就是希望我的房子是个真正温馨的家,是个可以恢复精神的家,而不仅是一个遮蔽处。

 Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

 真棒!也许我该再考虑一下我梦想的房子。

 有关梦想的英语对话篇三

 Bob:

 Once every four years, the greatest athletes from all over the world gather together to take part in the Olympic games.

 每隔四年,世界上最优秀的运动员都从四面八方汇集到一起参加奥林匹克盛会。

 Kate:

 I think getting a gold medal is the dream of every petitor.

 我认为赢得一枚金牌是每一个运动员的梦想。

 Bob:

 But they have to spend long years training hard and lonely.

 但是他们必须为此年复一年地进行漫长而且常常是单一枯燥的训练。

 Kate:

 Of course. After all that hard work, they will go the Olympics to pete against other excellent petitors.

 当然。付出这些艰辛的劳动之后,他们要到奥运赛场上同其他优秀的选手较量。

 Bob:

 Besides, each of them has to overe particular difficulties on their way to success.

 除此之外,他们中的每一个人还不得不在他们成功的道路上克服许多困难。

 Kate:

 Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.

 对。成功的背后有太多的泪水和汗水。

 

本文来自作者[虢艳君]投稿,不代表泰博号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://staplesadv.cn/ds/54197.html

(8)
虢艳君的头像虢艳君签约作者

文章推荐

发表回复

作者才能评论

评论列表(3条)

  • 虢艳君的头像
    虢艳君 2026年01月11日

    我是泰博号的签约作者“虢艳君”

  • 虢艳君
    虢艳君 2026年01月11日

    本文概览:应该用growes 1make the greatest efforts to do sth 2doing its utmost to do sth 3make eve...

  • 虢艳君
    用户011111 2026年01月11日

    文章不错《哥哥长大想当一名科学家英语》内容很有帮助

联系我们

邮件:泰博号@gmail.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信